Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Tax claims

Verified 01 janvier 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

If you dispute the validity or regularity of your tax, you can make a claim. You must meet certain deadlines. Filing a claim does not exempt you from paying tax, but you can request a stay of payment. If you do not receive a response within 6 months or if you are not satisfied with the response, you can go to court.

What applies to you ?

Depending on your personal situation, the steps to take may vary.

What kind of tax is your claim?
What is the subject of your complaint?
How do you want to make the claim?