Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

to enter into a civil partnership

Verified 02 June 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

You can conclude a civil solidarity pact (Civil partnerships) that you couple of the same or different sex, regardless of your nationality. This contract allows you to organise your life together. You must meet certain conditions and write an agreement. Your Civil partnership is registered with the town hall or a notary.

What applies to you ?

Where do you live?

Is one of you 2 French?

Is one of you 2 a foreigner?

Is one of you 2 a refugee?

Have you 2 ever been married?

Is one of you 2 under guardianship or guardianship?

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas