This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
The common base of knowledge, skills and culture concerns students from the CP to the 3e.. This is the set of knowledge, skills, values and attitudes that a student must acquire in order to succeed in school. The base is divided into 5 domains. The student is assessed at the end of the cycles 2, 3 and 4.. The evolution of your child's skills is recorded in his or her school booklet.
What is it about?
The common base of knowledge, skills and culture concerns students from the CP to the 3e.. This is the set of knowledge, skills, values and attitudes that a student must acquire in order to succeed in school.
Master's degree is required to obtain the national patent diploma.
The common base consists of 5 training areas ::
- Languages for thinking and communicating. These include learning the French language, foreign and regional languages, computer languages, media, arts and the body.
- Methods and tools for learning. These include the teaching of means of access to information and documentation, digital tools, project management and the organization of learning.
- Training of the person and citizen: learning about social life, collective action, citizenship.
- Natural and technical systems: scientific and technical approach to the Earth and the universe, which aims to develop curiosity, sense of observation and ability to solve problems.
- Representations of the world and human activity. It is about understanding societies in time and space, interpreting their cultural productions and knowing the contemporary social world.
The student's assessment is performed by the teacher. It allows you to know your skills and help you progress. You are informed of the objectives, formalities and results of your child's evaluation.
In elementary and middle school, the single school booklet [application/pdf - 2.0 MB] allows you to follow the evolution of the student's skills.
It groups for each student and for each cycle the following documents:
- Periodic review of the current cycle
- Balance sheets of previous cycles and, in 1re year of a cycle means the periodic balance sheets of the previous year
- Certificates already obtained (first aid training, road safety certificate, "know-how" school certificate, etc.).
The proficiency level of the 5 common base areas is assessed at the end of each cycle according to 4 steps:
1. Insufficient control
2. Fragile control
3. Satisfactory control
4. Very good command
You can consult your child's unique school booklet online.
Check out her child's school booklet
Ministry of Education
Bring your login details or via France Connect