Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Change of trustee: what happens to the documents of the condominium?

Verified 11 February 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

To be handed over within 15 days of your leaving office
  • Cash position of the condominium
  • Bank Account References co-owner union and bank details
To be handed over within 1 month from the end of your duties
  • All documents and archives of co-owner union and all dematerialised documents relating to the management of the building or the managed lots, in a downloadable and printable format. These documents must be accompanied by a summary of these documents. You must provide a copy of this slip to the union council.
    When the union has made the choice to entrust its records to a specialised service provider, you must inform the service provider of this change within 1 month by providing the new trustee's contact information.
  • All contractual or technical documents relating to the building (including the global technical diagnosis)
To be handed over within 3 months of the end of your duties

Co-Owners and co-owner union after clearance and closure

If you do not submit the required documents on time

The new trustee or president of the union councilmust give notice to you. Such notice shall be given by one of the following means:

If you do not pass documents into a 8 days after your formal notice, the new trustee or the president of the union board may appeal to the court.

The judge can then order you to be released treachery of dematerialised documents, documents, and payment of damages due since the notice.