Covid-19: where should a health pass be presented?
Verified 14 March 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
What is the sanitary pass?
The sanitary is a health or paper proof of any of the following:
- You have complete vaccination plan and the time required after the last injection
- You made a negative antigenic test or PCR of less than 24 hours
- You have the results of a antigenic test or positive PCR attesting reinstatement of Covid-19 older than 11 days and less than 6 months
- You have medical certificate evidence of medical contraindication to vaccination
Establishments where the sanitary pass is still required
You must have sanitary to access:
- Health institution
- An establishment for the elderly (Ehpad...)
- Disability-friendly hotel