Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Military, fairground, travelers, homeless, mariner: where to register to vote?

Verified 27 June 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

To vote, you must be registered on the electoral list of a municipality. Parked soldiers, fairgrounds, travelers, homeless people and mariners must register on the electoral list of the commune with which they have a specific attachment.

What applies to you ?

You are

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas