Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Application for a travel authorization to the United States (Esta) (Online Service)

Department of Homeland Security

You must have your passport and a credit card.

Go to the online procedure

Verified 11 February 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Where can I get information

For details, please use the practical information sheets :