Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Application for Assistance in the Improvement and Adaptation of Housing for the Elderly (Form)

National Old Age Insurance Fund

You are retired from the general social security system or retired from the state and you want to benefit from the support of your pension fund so that you can do work to improve and adapt your home. You will find in this file an application form for assistance that you must complete and return to your pension fund.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 10 January 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)