Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Form 12711*08: Anah: application for a grant for works - Accommodation of an owner-occupier

Cerfa n° 12711*08 -  National Housing Agency (Anah)

Get a grant application if you are in one of the following situations:

  • owner occupying a house,
  • co-owner occupying a common building,
  • occupying a dwelling of which you have usufruct,
  • occupying an undivided dwelling of which you are one of the undivided,
  • occupying a dwelling of which you have the right of use and residence,
  • occupying a unit owned by a corporation of which you are a member,
  • the person who carries out the work in a dwelling owned by an ascendant or descendant,
  • living quarters,
  • owner of a dwelling made available free of charge to a household with modest means,
  • an occupant with a real estate right.

Verified 02 mai 2018 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

For details, please use the practical information sheets :