Lump sum penalty notice: online challenge (Online service)
Ministry of the Interior
Allows you to challenge a lump sum or increased lump sum fine online or designate another person.
Attention: you can no longer contest if you paid the fine. Indeed, paying the fine means that you acknowledge having committed an offense.
Verified 27 July 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Where can I get information
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Fine for parking prohibited (abusive, inconvenient, very inconvenient, dangerous)
- How can you challenge an increased fine if you have not received the notice of contravention?
- How do I know if I have a VP after a radar flash?
- Road traffic control: what is the fine for driving without insurance?
- Road traffic control: what penalties should be imposed in the event of driving without a license?
- Interception of the vehicle for contravention: payment of the lump sum penalty
- Flat-rate fine paid after radar check
- Point driver's license: how to make a claim?
- Who pays the fine if the company's car has been flashed?
- Vehicle license plate spoofing