Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Tenant: submit a request for rent revaluation to the departmental conciliation commission (Document template)

To be sent by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt

[Name, first name and contact details of the tenant]

Subject: Referral to the Conciliation Committee

Madam, Sir,

I am currently a tenant of [lessor name] , owner of a dwelling situated [skill] .

The signed lease is due to expire soon.

On renewal, [lessor name] would like to increase the amount of rent on the grounds that it is undervalued in relation to the overall prices charged in the district.

I rejected the proposed increase as too high.

In order to reach an agreement on the amount of rent applicable, I would like you to study our file.

Please find enclosed all the documents necessary to examine this file.



Verified 27 January 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

For details, please use the practical information sheets :