This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Remote service: Online tax account for professionals (EFI mode)
Ministry of Finance
The subscriber area allows companies and professionals to access, with or without a certificate, the following online tax procedures (EFI mode):
- VAT declaration and payment (ex-TeleTVA)
- Payment of corporation tax (IS), payroll tax, economic and territorial contribution (CVAE and CFE), flat tax on network undertakings (IFER) and property tax
- Consulting the company's tax returns and tax account
- Filing and monitoring of VAT credit claims
- Application for VAT reimbursement in a European Union country
- Issuance of a tax certificate requested for public contracts
- Issuance of a tax residence certificate in France
- Statement of results for individual contractors subject to the BIC simplified tax system (form 2031)
- Reporting and payment of dividend
You can create a subscriber space with simplified access in 2 steps:
- from entering the Siren number, email address and password,
- an activation code is then sent by post that allows to finalize the creation of the subscriber space and enter the bank details.
You can also create a subscriber space with expert access if you are acting on behalf of one or more companies. You must then enter the identifiers of these companies (Siren, e-mail address, password, contact details), choose the services offered and transmit the registration documents to the business tax department for validation.
Verified 27 décembre 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Reverse charge of VAT due on importation
- Industrial and Commercial Benefits (BIC): tax systems and reporting
- Non-Commercial Profits (NBB): tax systems and reporting
- Transfer of business or customer funds: tax returns
- How do I get a tax residence certificate?
- Contribution to the public audiovisual service (or TV license fee) of an undertaking
- Business Property Assessment (CFE)
- Business Value Added Contribution (VAC)
- In what cases do I make a fee or commission declaration?
- Corporation Tax Return and Payment (IS)
- VAT declaration and payment
- Public Market: how do i get a tax or social certificate?
- What professional tax returns should be dematerialized?
- What taxes and contributions are payable with VAT?
- Civil society tax system of means
- Tax treatment of dividend distributions
- Refund of intra-Community VAT
- Legal status and professional activity declaration
- Tax on wages
- VAT applicable to European trade
- Can a merchant or service provider refuse a type of payment?