How do I get a copy of a diploma?

Verified 12 December 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

In case of loss or theft of a secondary school diploma (e.g.: certificate, baccalaureate), you can obtain a certificate of achievement digital or paper. If it is a higher education degree (e.g. bachelor's degree, master's degree), you can obtain a certificate numeric or a duplicate paper. If you have changed your marital status, you can request the re-issue of your diploma with this change taken into account.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page