Hospital worker maintenance and training passport: what is it?
Verified 05 July 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
As a hospital worker, you receive an interview every year to define your training needs. You have a training passport that lists the training you have taken or delivered.
The training interview is intended to Define your training needs.
This interview is taking place every year with your supervisor.
During the interview, a reminder of the follow-up given to your previous training requests is carried out.
Your supervisor will work with you to define the necessary training based on:
- Your missions
- And your career prospects.
This interview allows you to submit your requests for:
- Preparation for competitions
Your supervisor establishes a report maintenance. This report shall:
- Indicates the training objectives who are you proposed
- It's passed on to you. You can add to it your comments.
The report is attached to your individual file.
Your supervisor informs you of the follow-up given to the interview.
If a request for training presented during this interview is refused, the grounds for refusal shall be communicated to you.
The training passport is given to you by your institutionnet. You have to keep it.
- The training you have taken or given as a trainer
- Your diplomas and professional experience acquired during training or internships
- Information on assessments of competence possibly realized
- Professional certifications you have obtained through continuing training or validation of experience
- The jobs you have worked in and the professional skills you have employed in those jobs.
It shall specify the nature and duration of the training you have received as part of the continuing training.
The passport allows you to append the decisions taken during training interviews or as a result of competency checks.
It's up to you to fill out and update your passport during your career.
- Decree No. 2008-824 of 21 August 2008 on lifelong vocational training for hospital civil servantsArticles 3 (training passport and 4 (training interview)