What is the national student-entrepreneur status?
Verified 07 February 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
The national status of student-entrepreneur is intended for the student or young graduate who wants to get support in his company creation project.
It is granted, subject to conditions, after examination of your application file by a body called PEPITE Commitment Committee (Student hub for innovation, transfer and entrepreneurship).
To qualify for this status, you must meet the following 2 conditions:
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, French or foreigners
- Be enrolled in or graduate from a higher education institution
You can contact the PEPITE Commitment Committee before making your request. In particular, it will inform you about the conditions for obtaining the status.
Who shall I contact
Student-entrepreneur status allows you to have the following advantages:
- Get accommodations to your student schedule
- Be able to replace the mandatory internship in your training curriculum with work on your company creation project
- Be accompanied by 2 tutors, including a reference (entrepreneur or member of a support and financing network) of the PEPITE network
- Access a shared workspace (or coworking) of the PEPITE network
- Sign a company Project Support Contract (Cape)
You must complete an application form, with the online service:
You must complete this online file with details about your entrepreneurial project. In particular, you must specify whether this is a creation or a resumption of activity.
This online service will also allow you to make a request for access to a coworking of the PEPITE network.
You will be informed by e-mail of the progress of your case.
The national student-entrepreneur status is valid for one academic year.
Yeah. Yeah. The national student-entrepreneur status can be renewed according to the needs of the project holder under the same conditions as the first application.