Glasses and lenses

Verified 01 February 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Support for eyeglasses or contact lenses varies depending on your age and degree of correction. If you break or lose your glasses or change your vision, you can renew your glasses or lenses with an optician (within the period of validity of the prescription) or, under certain conditions, with an orthoptist. Tinted lenses can be supported in some cases.

What applies to you ?

Do you wear glasses or lenses?
How old are you?

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas