Application for recovery aid (Form)

Ministry of Justice

Allows you to request assistance for recovery of damages owed by the convicted person, and not yet paid.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 20 June 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.