Employer association: request for Siren and Siret numbers and change of situation declaration (Online service)

Urssaf Caisse nationale (formerly Acoss)

Allows an employer association to:

  • register with the Urssaf and obtain a Siren number, one or more Siret numbers for its establishment(s) and its EPA code,
  • declare any changes to its name, purpose, activities, registered office or establishments (opening or closing) with a view to updating its Siret number(s) or EPA code.

Click CFE Declaration then click Aemployer association.

Go to the online procedure

Verified 24 June 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Where can I get information

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.