Claim from the National Education Ombudsman (parent of a student, high school or student) (Form)

Ministry of Education

Allows you to make a complaint to the National Education and Higher Education Ombudsman whether you are a parent of a student, high school student or student.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 26 November 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

For details, please use the practical information sheets :

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.