Application for an international driving license if you live abroad (Form 14881*01)

Ministry of the Interior - Cerfa n° 14881*01

If you live abroad, this form is to be completed, signed and sent to the competent department according to your place of residence, accompanied by several supporting documents.


the cerfa form n°14881*01 is to be used only if you live abroad. If you live in France, you must apply for an international permit via a online service available on theANTS: titleContent.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 29 June 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

To whom shall I send this form ?

For details, please use the practical information sheets :

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.