Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Apply for a Student Residence Permit (Form)

Ministry of the Interior

You must sign in with your Foreigner number.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 06 August 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Contact the entity in charge of this form