Early retirement for a long career of the employee
Verified 01 September 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
If you started working young person, you can retire front the minimum age of departure normal (set between 62 and 64 years of age depending on your year of birth) if you have a certain period of insurance (all plans combined).
We present the conditions to be fulfilled to benefit from this early retirement.
To qualify for early retirement for a long career, you must meet the following conditions:
- Starting work before 16, 18, 20 or 21 years of age
- And have a specified number of pension insurance quarters contributors (all plans) including a number before 16, 18, 20 or 21 years of age
You can find the insurance term conditions to be fulfilled according to your personal situation using a simulator:
Make sure you qualify for early retirement for a long career by logging into your personal space on the Pension Insurance website.
Use the service Getting my retirement age :
If you meet the requirements, you can apply for a single pension from all your pension plans from your personal area.
Don't stop working until you have confirmed your situation with your other basic and supplementary pension plans.
Who can help me?
Find who can answer your questions in your region
- Social Security Code: Article L351-1-1General principles
- Social Security Code: Articles D351-1-1 to D351-1-13Conditions of insurance duration and periods considered as contributory
- Social Security Pension InsuranceNational old-age insurance fund