What contract do you have with a company for work in the accommodation?
Verified 27 October 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
You must hire a contractor and sign a contract with a company to do maintenance and repair work in the dwelling.
This job company contract is recommended.
A written contract is strongly recommended as evidence in case of litigation.
The contractors are free to determine the content and form of the contract.
However, it is recommended to include the following information:
- Job plans and specifications
- Labour and labour costs
- Rental of equipment
- Method of payment, revision of the price and final overall price
- Start and End Date
- Possible penalties
- For work on the large work, reference to decennial liability insurance the contractor and your property damage insurance
Each signatory of the contract must receive an original.
The contract may also be written in electronic form if the addressee has accepted the use of this means. In this case, it is concluded when the customer has had the opportunity to check the details of his order and its total price. He can also correct any errors before confirming his order.
- City planning permissionService-Public.fr
- Jobs: some tips for choosing a professionalNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- Change windows (PDF - 1.3 MB)National Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- QuoteDirectorate General for Competition, Consumption and Fraud Enforcement (DGCCRF)