City planning permission
The issuing of a city planning authorisation allows the municipality to check that the work complies with the city planning rules. Depending on the type of project and the location, an application for a permit (building permit, development permit...) or a prior declaration of works must be submitted. Before starting work, it is recommended to request a city planning certificate for information on the field being worked on.
- city planning certificate
- Pre-Declaration of Work (DP)
- Building permit
- Development permit
- Licence to Amend a Building or Development Permit
- Permit to Demolish
- Transfer of a building or development permit
- City planning permit challenge
- Development tax (TA)
- Cleaning of household waste water
- Support for your city planning authorisation request
- Challenging the company's increase in the price of building his house
- Turn against the builder's guarantor of his unfinished home
- Inform your insurer of any claims for damages
- Search for a listed building or listed as a historical monument (Mérimée base)
- Application for Special Authorisation for Works within the Perimeter of an Architecture and Heritage Development Area (AVAP)
- City planning certificate request
- Pre-declaration for an individual house and/or its annexes - DPMI
- Prior declaration (construction, works, installations and installations not subject to building permits)
- Pre-declaration (allotments and other land divisions not subject to development permits)
- Application for a building permit for a single house and/or its annexes (PCMI)
- Application for a building permit (other than for an individual house or its annexes)
- Application for development permit
- Application to Amend a Valid Construction Permit
- Demolish permit application
- Request a valid building permit transfer
- Declaration of the opening of construction
- Declaration of Completion and Compliance
- Complementary/other applicants for the same project
- Specific file to verify LES compliance with accessibility and fire and panic safety rules
- Who can apply?
- In which case should an architect be used?
- Floor surface of a construction: what are the calculation rules?
- How to consult the cadastre?
- How long is an authorisation valid?
- How do you turn a place into a house?
- City planning violation: what are the limitation periods?
- What are the rules for building a fence?
- Do you need city planning permission to build a cellar?
- Can we turn a basement into a place to rent it?
- What is the purpose of the individual alignment of a property?
- How high is a guardrail?
- What steps should I take to build a well in my backyard?
- Do you need city planning permission to settle a garden shed?
- Can we build on agricultural land?
- Do you need city planning permission to put solar panels on the ground?
- City planning - BTP
- Field city planning permission displayService-Public.fr
- Work on or near a historic monument
- Installation of a domestic or agricultural wind turbine
- Geo-Land PortalCollege of Expert Geometers
- Network and Pipeline Protection Information SiteMinistry of city planning