City planning Authorization
The issue of a city planning permit enables the municipality to check that the works comply with the city planning regulations. Depending on the type of project and the location, you must submit an application for a permit (building permit, development permit...) or a preliminary work declaration. City planning certificate Before starting the work, it is recommended to ask for a follow-up to obtain information on the field under work.
- City planning certificate (CU)
- Advance Work Declaration (PNR)
- Building permits
- Planning Permit
- Permit to amend a building or development permit
- Demolition permit
- Transfer of a building or development permit
- Challenge of a city planning authorization
- Development tax (TA)
- Sanitation of domestic wastewater
- Support for your city planning authorization request
- Challenge the increase in the price charged by the company for the building of his house
- Implement the delivery guarantee
- Inform your insurer of repairs made following a claim
- Search for a listed building or listed as a historic monument (base Mérimée)
- Application for special authorization for works within the boundaries of an architectural and heritage presentation area (AVAP)
- City planning certificate Request for
- Prior declaration for a detached house and/or its annexes - DPMI
- Prior notification (construction, works, installations and facilities not subject to a building permit)
- Advance notification (subdivisions and other land divisions not subject to planning permits)
- Application for a building permit for a detached house and/or its annexes (CMIP)
- Application for a building permit (other than for a detached house or its annexes)
- Application for a development permit
- Application for amendment of a valid building permit
- Demolition Permit Application
- Request the transfer of a valid building permit
- Declaration of the opening of the construction site
- Declaration of completion and conformity of works
- Supplementary sheet / other applicants for the same project
- Specific file to verify ERP compliance with accessibility and fire and panic safety rules
- Application for special authorization for works on the edge of historic monuments or in a remarkable heritage site
- Building permits, prior declaration: who can apply?
- When should an architect be used?
- Floor area of a construction: what are the calculation rules?
- How to consult the cadastre?
- What is the period of validity of an authorization?
- How do you turn an office or business into a home?
- Infringement of city planning rules: what are the limitation periods?
- What are the rules for building a fence?
- Do you need a city planning permit to dig a cellar?
- Can you turn a basement into a place to rent?
- What is the purpose of an individual alignment of a property?
- What is the statutory height of a railing?
- What steps should you take to build a well in your garden?
- Do you need a city planning permit to settle a garden shed?
- Can we build on agricultural land?
- Do you need a city planning authorization to install solar panels on the ground?
- Do you need a city planning permit to install solar panels on a roof?
- What permission should you give to change your windows or shutters or door?
- What permission should I have to settle a roof window?
- What authorization should be given for roofing work?
- What authorization should be given to build a veranda?
- What authorization should I give to settle a pergola or carport?
- What authorization should I give to make a terrace?
- Do you need a city planning permit to build attic?
- What authorization to transform a garage into a living room?
- Which city planning authorization for an enlargement or elevation?
- What authorization to install an air conditioning or heat pump case?
- What city planning authorization to make a facade renovation?
- What city planning authorization to deposit to settle a greenhouse?
- What authorization should be given to build a garage?
- What are the city planning questions to ask before building a house?
- Can you rebuild an “identical” building after it has been destroyed or demolished?
- CITY PLANNING - CONSTRUCTION
- Viewing city planning Permission in the FieldService-Public.fr
- Work concerning a historic monument or its surroundings
- Installation of a domestic or agricultural wind turbine
- Geo-land portalOrder of Surveyors-Experts
- Information site on the protection of networks and pipelinesMinistry of city planning