Prior declaration for a detached house and/or its annexes - DPMI (Form 13703*11)
Ministry of city planning - Cerfa n° 13703*11
Allows to carry out work on a detached house (e.g. extension, window creation) and/or to build an annex to its house (e.g. garage, veranda).
to help you build your advance work declaration file, you can use a assistance with your request for city planning authorization.
Verified 04 July 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Advance Work Declaration (PNR)
- Do you need a city planning permit to dig a cellar?
- Do you need a city planning permit to build attic?
- Do you need a city planning permit to settle a garden shed?
- Do you need a city planning permit to install solar panels on a roof?
- Installation or construction of a private swimming pool for single family use
- Can you rebuild an “identical” building after it has been destroyed or demolished?
- What city planning authorization to deposit to settle a greenhouse?
- What city planning authorization to make a facade renovation?
- Which city planning authorization for an enlargement or elevation?
- What permission should you give to change your windows or shutters or door?
- What authorization should be given to build a veranda?
- What authorization should be given to build a garage?
- What authorization should be given for roofing work?
- What authorization should I give to make a terrace?
- What permission should I have to settle a roof window?
- What authorization should I give to settle a pergola or carport?
- What authorization to install an air conditioning or heat pump case?
- What authorization to transform a garage into a living room?
- What are the city planning questions to ask before building a house?
- What are the rules for building a fence?