What city planning authorization to deposit to settle a greenhouse?

Verified 27 January 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Want to settle a greenhouse? An application for authorization may be required. We're presenting the regulations.

The authorization differs according to the size of the future greenhouse and the situation of the land.

You must check with the city hall if you are in a protected area.

Who shall I contact

The sectors protected are:

  • Remarkable heritage sites
  • Historical monuments approaches
  • Site that is ranked or pending ranking
  • Natural reserves
  • Areas to be classified in the heart of a future national park
  • Heart of the national parks
General case

A greenhouse of area less than or equal to 5 m² may be settled without prior notification (PNR).

You must file a DP for the construction of a greenhouse including height above the ground is between 1,80 meters and 4 meters and the floor area is less than 2 000 m².

Protected area

One Advance Work Statement (AD) is required.

Who can help me?

Find who can answer your questions in your region