Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Request the transfer of a valid building permit (Form 13412*11)

Ministry of city planning - Cerfa n° 13412*11

Allows the original holder of a building or development permit to transfer the permit to another person under conditions

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 04 July 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

To whom shall I send this form ?

For details, please use the practical information sheets :