Application for a building permit for a detached house and/or its annexes (PCMI) (Form 13406*12)
Ministry of city planning - Cerfa n° 13406*12
Enables expansion or construction of a detached house or its annexes (or demolition work for reconstruction).
Since 1er January 2022, you can submit your application by digital means. You must contact your city hall to find out how to forward your file. It can also be submitted or sent by mail RAR: titleContent to the town hall.
to help you build your building permit application, you can use a assistance with your request for city planning authorization.
Verified 04 July 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Do you need a city planning permit to dig a cellar?
- Do you need a city planning permit to build attic?
- Do you need a city planning permit to settle a garden shed?
- Installation or construction of a private swimming pool for single family use
- Building permits
- Demolition permit
- Can you rebuild an “identical” building after it has been destroyed or demolished?
- Which city planning authorization for an enlargement or elevation?
- What authorization should be given to build a veranda?
- What authorization should be given to build a garage?
- What authorization should be given for roofing work?
- What authorization should I give to make a terrace?
- What permission should I have to settle a roof window?
- What authorization should I give to settle a pergola or carport?
- What are the city planning questions to ask before building a house?
- Who can apply for a city planning authorization (building permit, prior declaration...)?