Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Application for a Building Permit for an Individual House and/or its Schedules (CMCP) (Form 13406*09)

Cerfa n° 13406*09 -  Ministry of city planning

Enables you to expand or build a detached house or its annexes (or perform demolition work for reconstruction).

From 1to January 2022, you can file your application by dematerialised means. You must contact your local authority to find out how your file is being forwarded. It can also be filed or sent by mail RAR at the town hall.

  FYI : to help you build your building permit application, you can use a support for your city planning authorisation request.

Verified 25 février 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)