How do you protect your disabled child when you can't do it anymore?

Verified 08 October 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

You can use a protective measure to protect the interests of your child (minor or adult) when you are no longer able to do so.

This protection will start when you die or when you can no longer take care of your child.

Répondez aux questions successives et les réponses s’afficheront automatiquement

Your child is a minor

You can use the guardianship of minors to protect his interests.

Your child is an adult

You can use the future protection mandate to protect his interests.