What is the deadline for filing your tax return?
Verified 11 May 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
You can use the following simulator to find out the deadline for filing your return:
Know the deadline to file your tax return
The 2022 2021 income tax return commenced on April 7, 2022.
The deadline varies depending on whether you file your return on paper or online.
The tax return must be filed before Tuesday 31 May 2022 at 23:59, including for foreigner residents.
Who shall I contact
Who can help me?
Find who can answer your questions in your region
For general information
0809 401 401
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 7 pm, excluding public holidays.
Free service + call price
To join your local folder manager serviceService in charge of taxes (treasury, tax department...)
To be assisted in his statementFrance Services / House of services to the public
- Taxes: access your Home
- Calculator for 2022: 2021 income tax
- 2022 Online 2021 Income Statement
- Income tax return (paper)
- Know the deadline to file your tax return
- Income tax: return and incomeService-Public.fr
- Income tax: calculation and paymentService-Public.fr
- Enter the tax authority (payment difficulties, claims...)Service-Public.fr
- Tax SiteMinistry of Finance
- 2022 Practice Brochure - 2021 Income Tax ReturnMinistry of Finance
- Income tax: information leafletsMinistry of Finance
- Report your income online in 2022Ministry of Finance
- Report my incomeMinistry of Finance