Income Tax Return (Paper) (Form 10330)
Ministry of Finance - Cerfa n° 10330
Autre numéro : 2042
Vous pouvez aussi utiliser :
Income tax returns are used to report income received by members of the tax household.
It allows the establishment of personal income tax.
The supplementary declarations are as follows:
- Supplementary Income Return (2042-C or cerfa #11222)
- Return of tax reductions and tax credits (2042-RICI or cerfa n°15637)
- Supplementary Declaration of Self-employed Professions (2042-C-PRO or cerfa n°11222)
- Overseas Investment Tax Credit and Rebate Return (2042-K-IOM or cerfa #14220)
- Tax on high rents for small-scale housing (2042-LE or cerfa n°14872)
- Application for Rebate of Additional Tax to Lease (2042-TA or cerfa #11488)
Access to Notice 2041-NOT (cerfa n°50796).
Go to the online administrative form
Verified 15 April 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
Contact the entity in charge of this form
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Calculation of property tax (IFI)
- How do I determine my tax domicile?
- How are the income from a life insurance contract taxed?
- CSG and CRDS on Business and Alternative Revenues
- Deduction, tax reduction, tax credit: what differences?
- Do you have to declare a loan of money between individuals?
- Property tax (IFI): when should we evaluate the heritage?
- Property Tax (IFI) - Reporting and Payment
- Income tax: who is taxable?
- Income Tax - What is the Tax Notice for?
- Income Tax - Benefits in Kind
- Income Tax - How do I correct your return?
- Income Tax - How is an apprentice's salary taxed?
- Income Tax - How do I indicate a change of address?
- Income tax - How are work stoppage allowances taxed?
- Income Tax - How are share savings plan Income Tax (AEP)?
- Income Tax - How are deferred income taxed?
- Income Tax - How are exceptional income taxed?
- Income Tax - How do family caregivers report their income?
- Income Tax - How does a maternal assistant report income?
- Income tax - Retirement savings contributions (deduction)
- Income Tax - Home Employee Employment Tax Credit
- Income Tax - Energy Transition Tax Credit (ISCED)
- Tax on income of a Frenchman living in a foreigner
- Income Tax - Annual Income Tax Return
- Income Tax - Reporting Superannuation
- Income Tax - Reporting Life Annuities
- Income Tax - Reporting Disability Amounts
- Income Tax - Report amounts collected by your child
- Income Tax - Reporting a Change in Family Status
- Income Tax - Technological Risk Prevention Expenditures (tax credit)
- Income Tax - Donation to a Political Party (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - Donations to Associations and Organisations of General Interest
- Income tax - Dependent disabled child
- Income Tax - Dependent Child
- Income Tax - Dependent Child
- Income Tax - Do you have to report your salary savings?
- Income tax - Is it necessary to report the social assistance and aid paid by the employer?
- Income Tax - Are employer gifts required to be reported?
- Income Tax - Hospitality Expenses of a Senior (deduction)
- Income Tax - Out-of-Home Child Care (tax credit)
- Income Tax - Children's Tuition (reduction)
- Income tax - Business expenses: lump sum or actual expenses (deduction)
- Income Tax - Termination, Termination, Retirement
- Income tax - Rental investment in the former Denormandie Act (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - Rental Investment Law Pinel/Duflot (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - Is the unemployment or early retirement allowance taxed?
- Income Tax - Are Overtime Taxed?
- Income Tax - Child Support
- Income Tax - Child support received by ex-spouse
- Income Tax - Child support collected by a parent or grandparent
- Income Tax - Child support paid to a parent or grandparent (deduction)
- Income tax - Child support (deduction)
- Income tax - Pension paid to ex-wife or ex-husband
- Income Tax - Disability Dependent
- Income Tax - Can a parent's funeral expenses be deducted?
- Income tax - Capital gains on securities
- Income tax - First tax return
- Income Tax - Life or Disability Savings Annuity Premiums (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - What is a dependent child?
- Income Tax - What do I report when I train?
- Income Tax - What is the tax return for a married couple?
- Income Tax - What Family Quotient in Case of Divorce or Separation?
- Income Tax - Family Quotient of Married or Paid Couples
- Income Tax - Family Quotient of a Conjugated Person
- Income Tax - Single Person Family Quotient
- Income Tax - Family Quotient of a Widow
- Income Tax - Family Quotient of an Isolated Parent
- Income tax - Return of expatriation
- Income Tax - Savings and Investment Income
- Income Tax - Income from Furnished Rental
- Income tax - Rental income (unfurnished rental)
- Income tax - Rental income from a conventional dwelling Anah
- Income tax - Salary and other taxable income from an employee's activity
- Income tax - Subscription to a film or audiovisual sofica (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - Capital Works for Elderly and Disabled Persons (tax credit)
- Income Tax - Is a company-creating unemployed person taxable?
- Income Tax - Union Contributions (tax credit)
- Can you see someone else's tax return or tax notice?
- Social levies (CSG, CRDS...) on income from wealth
- What is tax reference income?
- What's the tax scale on income?
- What is the deadline for filing your tax return?
- Who should pay the exceptional contribution on high incomes?