This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Income Tax Return (Paper) (Form 10330)
Cerfa n° 10330 - Ministry of Finance
Autre numéro : 2042
Vous pouvez aussi utiliser :
- Service en ligne > 2021 Online 2020 Income Statement
Income tax returns are used to report income received by members of the tax household. It allows the establishment of personal income tax.
The supplementary declarations are as follows:
- Supplementary Income Return (2042-C or cerfa #11222)
- Supplementary Declaration of Self-employed Professions (2042-C-PRO or cerfa n°11222)
- Return of tax reductions and tax credits (2042-RICI or cerfa n°15637)
- Tax Rebate Return and Overseas Investment Tax Credit (2042-K-IOM or cerfa #14220)
- Tax on high rents for small-scale housing (2042-LE or cerfa n°14872)
- Application for Rebate of Additional Tax to Lease (2042-TA or cerfa #11488)
Access to Notice 2041-NK (cerfa n°50796).
Verified 08 avril 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- What is the purpose of the Income Tax Notice?
- Calculation of property tax (IFI)
- How do I determine my tax domicile?
- How is an apprentice's salary taxed?
- How are life annuities taxed for consideration?
- How are the income from a life insurance contract taxed?
- How are the revenues of a share savings plan (PEA) taxed?
- How does a caregiver have to report income?
- How does a mother's assistant report her income?
- Capital Work Tax Credit for Elderly and Disabled Persons
- Energy Transition Tax Credit (ISCED)
- CSG and CRDS on Business and Alternative Revenues
- Deduction, reduction, income tax credit: what differences?
- Technological risk prevention expenses (tax credit)
- Do you have to declare a loan of money between individuals?
- Do you have to report the earnings received during a vocational training?
- Property tax (IFI): when should we evaluate the heritage?
- Property Tax (IFI) - Reporting and Payment
- Income tax: how do i correct my statement?
- Income tax: how do i indicate a change of address?
- Income tax: how are the work stoppage allowances taxed?
- Income tax: how should a couple in a relationship declare?
- Income tax: annual return
- Income tax: should social assistance be declared?
- Income tax: do you have to report your wage savings?
- Income tax: should employer gifts be reported?
- Income tax: is unemployment or early retirement benefit taxed?
- Income tax: can you consult the third party's statement or opinion?
- Income tax: can a parent's funeral expenses be deducted?
- Income tax: capital gains on securities
- Income tax: what is a dependent child?
- Income tax: what family allowance in the event of divorce or separation?
- Income tax: who is taxable?
- Income tax: rental income of a conventional housing Anah
- Income tax: is a company-creating unemployed person taxable?
- Income Tax - Benefits in Kind
- Income Tax - How are deferred income taxed?
- Income tax - Pension contributions (deduction)
- Income Tax - Home Employee Employment Tax Credit
- Tax on income of a Frenchman living in a foreigner
- Income Tax - Reporting Superannuation
- Income Tax - Reporting Life Annuities
- Income Tax - Reporting Disability Amounts
- Income Tax - Report amounts collected by your child
- Income Tax - Reporting a Change in Family Status
- Income Tax - Donation to a Political Party (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - Donations to Associations and Organisations of General Interest
- Income Tax - Taxable Salary Elements
- Income tax - Dependent disabled child
- Income Tax - Dependent Child
- Income Tax - Dependent Child
- Income Tax - Hospitality Expenses of a Senior (deduction)
- Income Tax - Out-of-Home Child Care (tax credit)
- Income Tax - Children's Tuition (reduction)
- Income tax - Business expenses: lump sum or actual expenses (deduction)
- Income Tax - Termination, Termination, Retirement
- Income tax - Maintenance paid to an ascendant (deduction)
- Income tax - Maintenance payments received
- Income tax - Child support (deduction)
- Income tax - Pension paid to ex-wife or ex-husband
- Income Tax - Disability Dependent
- Income tax - First tax return
- Income Tax - Liability or Disability Savings Premiums (Reduction)
- Income Tax - Family Quotient of Married or Paid Couples
- Income Tax - Family Quotient of a Conjugated Person
- Income Tax - Single Person Family Quotient
- Income Tax - Family Quotient of a Widow
- Income Tax - Family Quotient of an Isolated Parent
- Income tax - Return of expatriation
- Income Tax - Savings and Investment Income
- Income Tax - Income from Furnished Rental
- Income Tax - Empty Rental Property Income
- Income Tax - Union Contributions (tax credit)
- Exceptional Income Tax: what are the rules?
- Is overtime taxed on income?
- Denormandie Law: tax reduction for rental investment in the former
- Pinel/Duflot Law: income tax reduction for rental investment
- Social levies (CSG, CRDS...) on income from wealth
- What is tax reference income?
- What's the tax scale on income?
- What is the deadline for filing your tax return?
- Who should pay the exceptional contribution on high incomes?
- Sofica Income Tax Reduction - Movie or Audiovisual Subscription