Social security: change in personal situation

Verified 22 April 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

You must inform your health insurance organization in case of birth, change of address or bank, regardless of your nationality.

You don't have to declare your mutual. You must send him a certificate of entitlements. Your mutual insurance company will then be able to identify itself with social security.