Social security (sickness insurance)
The information on this page is mainly intended for persons covered by the general social security scheme. The special rules and formalities of the other schemes are not presented.
- Social security for a student
- Social Security registration for an employee who arrives in France
- Social security: affiliation of a public official with the sickness insurance
- Social security: change of employment situation
- Social security: change in personal situation
- Reattachment of a child as a person entitled to social insurance
- Ameli Online
- Request a copy of your personal medical record (PMD)
- Vital Card: Loss, Theft or Malfunction - Statement of Honor (General Scheme)
- Application for membership of the Military Social Security (CNMSS) as a retired member
- Application for membership of the National Military Social Security Fund (CNMSS) as a military orphan
- Declaration concerning the insured person for military social security
- Application for membership of a widow (widower) in receipt of a military survivor's pension
- Application for spa treatment - Article L115 of the Code of Military Invalidity Pensions and War Victims
- Request for requisition of passage - article L115 of the Code of Military Disability Pensions and War Victims
- Studies of entitlement to benefits outside France or in Mayotte
- Vital Card Statement (National Military Security Fund)
- Request for medical assistance from the State (AME)
- Identification or affiliation to social security: what differences?
- What is My Health Space (Shared Medical Record)?
- Can you still qualify for social security?
- To which social security body is there a link for health insurance?
- Social security fraud: what are the consequences?
- What information does the Vitale card contain?
- Social security: how to prove your legal status in France?
- Does Universal Health Coverage (UHC) still exist?
- What is Universal Health Protection (UHC)?
- What is state medical assistance (AME)?
- What does the social security number mean?
- Social protection for self-employed persons
- Complementary health (mutual) and complementary health solidarityService-Public.fr
- Documents, residence card and travel documents for foreigners in FranceService-Public.fr
- Reimbursement of care by Social SecurityService-Public.fr
- How is social protection organized in France?Vie-publique.fr
- You are an employee: your careNational Health Insurance Fund (Cnam)
- Universal Health Protection (Puma)National Health Insurance Fund (Cnam)
- State medical aid (AME)National Health Insurance Fund (Cnam)