Various interlocutors participate in civil and criminal justice: judges, lawyers, bailiffs, clerks... The exercise of their profession is regulated by law.
- Judicial conciliator
- Judicial expert
- Judicial officer
- Seated juror
- Judges and other public officials
- Civil Ombudsman
- Criminal Ombudsman
- How to settle a dispute with a judicial officer?
- How is a lawyer's fee set?
- Can a copy of an act drawn up by a notary be obtained?
- How do I settle a dispute with a notary?
- Can a lawyer take a percentage of the money earned from a lawsuit?
- Can a lawyer demand money from a legal aid recipient?
- How do I settle a dispute with a lawyer?
- What are the allowances due to the members of the jury?
- Can one refuse to be sworn in to a court of law?
- Access to law and justiceService-Public.fr
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française