Actors in the judicial world
Various interlocutors participate in civil and criminal justice: judges, lawyer, bailiffs, registrars... The exercise of their profession is regulated by law.
- Conciliator of justice
- Forensic expert
- Bailiff (now called Commissioner of Justice)
- Juror of Assize
- Magistrates and other public officials of justice
- Civilian Ombudsman
- Criminal Ombudsman
- How do I settle a dispute with a bailiff (now called the Commissioner of Justice)?
- How are lawyers' fees set?
- Can you obtain a copy of a document drawn up by a notary?
- How to settle a dispute with a notary?
- Can a lawyer take a percentage of the money earned from a trial?
- Can a lawyer demand money from a legal aid recipient?
- How do I settle a dispute with a lawyer?
- What are the allowances due to sitting jurors?
- Can you refuse to be sworn to a criminal court?