Reporting of rents collected for housing assistance (Online service)

National Fund for Family Allowances (Cnaf)

Allows the landlord to declare changes in the situation of his tenant as soon as he knows them (move, change in the number of roommates, unpaid rent, declaration of rents collected). To access this online service, you must bring your username and password provided by your Cof.

Go to the online procedure

Verified 14 November 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Where can I get information

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.