Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Application for Contribution to Marriage Expenses (Form 11525*07)

Ministry of Justice - Cerfa n° 11525*07

Form only in French.

Allows the needy spouse to have the amount to be paid to her by the judge when one of the spouses does not contribute to the expenses of the marriage.

To be referred to the Family Court (JAF) who is a judge of the court of the family's place of residence (or of the parent to whom the application is made, or of the parent who takes care of the children).

The gait is free.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 09 June 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

To whom shall I send this form ?

For details, please use the practical information sheets :