Pôle emploi: Online services for employers (Online service)
After entering the company's identifier (affiliation number), access code and department number, the Employers section provides access to the various services and declarations to be completed online:
- for all employers : establishment of a Pôle emploi certificate after the termination or termination of an employment contract (the online procedure is mandatory for companies with more than 10 employees);
- declaration of the cessation of the employer's activity;
- affiliation of expatriate employees;
- in the context of an economic dismissal procedure, downloading the file relating to the contract for professional security (CSP) and access to the module for calculating the amount of contributions due for employees who are beneficiaries of the CSP;
- for regular employers of intermittent entertainment : assignment of a subject number and establishment of a monthly employer attestation (MEA) for each work performed in the month (regardless of duration).
does not concern individual employers a maternal assistant or a domestic worker, who must ask a special Pôle emploi attestation Employer Specific.
Verified 25 March 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)