Receipt - Gift to a Public Interest Organisation (Form 11580)
Ministry of Finance - Cerfa n° 11580
Allows a recipient organisation to issue a certificate to the donor or member. It will give him an income tax cut or a business tax cut.
It also allows you to justify amounts corresponding to a waiver by a volunteer of his or her expenses.
For in-kind donations, their cash valuation must be indicated.
Verified 07 December 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
Contact the entity in charge of this form
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How do I evaluate a gift in kind to an association?
- Contributions to an association
- Costs incurred by volunteers of an association: what taxes?
- Income Tax - Donation to a Political Party (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - Donations to Associations and Organisations of General Interest
- General interest: how and why use a tax refund?