Received - Donation to a General Interest Organization (Form 11580)
Ministry of Finance - Cerfa n° 11580
Available in French only.
Allows a recipient organization to issue a certificate to the donor or member. It will allow him to benefit from a reduction in income tax or a reduction in business tax.
Also used to justify amounts corresponding to a waiver by a volunteer of his or her expenses.
For gifts in kind, their valuation must be indicated in cash.
Verified 31 July 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
Contact the entity in charge of this form
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How to evaluate a donation in kind to an association?
- Contributions to an association
- Gifts, donations and bequests to an association
- Costs incurred by volunteers of an association: what taxes?
- Income tax - Donation to political party (tax reduction)
- Income tax - Donations to general interest associations and organizations
- General interest organization: in which cases should a tax prescription be used?