This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Supplementary Return of Income for Self-employed Professions (Form 11222)
Cerfa n° 11222 - Ministry of Finance
Autre numéro : 2042-C-PRO
Use to report income from self-employed occupations, company tax credits and reductions.
Verified 08 avril 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How does a caregiver have to report income?
- Income tax: annual return
- Income tax: do you have to report income from an ancillary activity?
- Income tax: do you have to report the income from carpooling?
- Income Tax - Income from Furnished Rental
- Rent out your main residence (furnished with tourism)
- Rent your secondary residence (furnished with tourism)
- Industrial and Commercial Benefits (BIC): tax regime and returns
- Non-Commercial Profit (NLC): tax regimes and reports
- How should a micro-entrepreneur declare his/her cessation of business?
- Family Tax Credit
- Competitiveness and Employment Tax Credit (CICE)
- Company Management Training Tax Credit
- Taxation of micro-entrepreneurs (micro-tax and social system)
- Micro-entrepreneur: when to report your turnover?
- Which companies can choose to tax profits on income?
- What income must the trader report?
- Civil business of Means (SCM) Tax System