Request your certificates (registration or cancelation) and consular card (Online service)

Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs

After processing your request, the documents will be generated in the My Documents tab of your personal account

If you are already registered or have been registered in the register of French nationals established outside France, you can, at any time, request online the document(s) concerning the current status of your registration:

  • Enrollment Certificate
  • Full Registration Statement
  • Consular card
  • Certificate of Cancelation

Please note

you can also request these documents for minor children attached to your file.

Go to the online procedure

Verified 06 December 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)