This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Request for publication in the Official Journal of prior announcement of change of name for legitimate reason (Online Service)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
Warning : The service is currently unavailable.
Online service accessible through a Service-Public account or FranceConnect.
To request a change of name for legitimate reasons, 1re step consists post to Official Journal (OJ).
The request for publication in OJ shall be made through this online service.
The publication deadline is 3-5 days.
The cost is €110 by ad.
Publishing the ad automatically generates a €110.
The invoice is sent to you email.
The email specifies how to print the publication.
The invoice shall indicate the number and date of the OJ in which the advertisement was published.
To access your ad and to have proof of its publication in the OJ, you can download it for free from the home page of the Légifrance site .
- Enter the date of the OJ in question under "Search for a JORF by date or by publication period".
- Click on the link "Extract from the Official Journal containing the personal information (protected access)".
- Complete Captcha and click "Submit"
- Click on the "Download the document" link
- Print only the insertion page that contains your publication.
The signing certificate is embedded in the PDF.
You can therefore legally use the text once it has been printed.
Verified 01 juillet 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)