Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Knowing the windows for a social housing application (Search tool)

Ministry of Housing

Lists the counters where you can submit, modify or renew a request for social housing made with the paper form.

The window also allows you to get help with your application for social housing.

To access the list of counters in a municipality:

1/ Click on the link [OFFERS BY MUNICIPALITY] (located at the top right of the page)

2/ On the new page, enter the postal code of the municipality you are interested in and click [SEARCH FOR]

3/ Under [SEARCH FOR] two tables of figures then appear. Under 2e tables of numbers, click [CONSULT THE LIST OF COUNTERS] .

Go to the search tool

Verified 04 May 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)