Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Foreigners Driving License Exchange Online Application (Online Service)

National Securities Agency (NSA)

Online service available in English only, accessible via FranceConnect or with your credentials ANTS: titleContent.

If you do not have ANTS credentials, it is proposed to create an account to have a personal space on the ANTS website.

This online service allows you to request online exchanging your driving license, whether it is a permit obtained in a Com, New Caledonia, Europe (EU/EEA) or in another country.

Steps to follow :

1/ Sign in or create an account ANTS: titleContent

2/ Click on "New request"

3/ Choose the reason for your request "I request the registration or an exchange of my foreigners driving license"

3/ Complete the entries and add the required supporting documents

4/ Confirm the approach

5/ Follow its progress in your ANTS space

Go to the online procedure

Verified 23 June 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)