Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Individual Overseas Eco-PTZ: company form carrying out one or more energy renovation actions (Form)

Ministry of Housing

Allows you to request an eco-PTZ to carry out work in your accommodation.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 17 March 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

For details, please use the practical information sheets :