In what cases do I have the employment inspector?
Verified 30 September 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
Any employee or employer may contact the territorial unit of the Direct: titleContent on which the company depends.
Labor inspection control officers provide on-site visits.
In practice, these are often staff representatives who contact the labor inspectorate.
It is mandatory to contact the labor inspectorate in the following cases:
- Development of internal rules of procedure
- Derogation from maximum working time
- Establishment of an individualized timetable
- Hidden work
- Authorizing a conventional break or dismissal of protected employee
The employee or employer may also contact the labor inspectorate in the following situations:
- Conflict between employer and employee
- Non-compliance regulation conditions and working hours, health and safety of staff
- Harassment within the enterprise
- Non-compliance smoking ban on the premises of the undertaking
The employee cannot be punished by his employer for having contacted the labor inspectorate.
The employer must post the contact details of the relevant labor inspection.
the labor inspectorate is not competent to settle disputes relating to the employment contract (disciplinary sanction, payment of wages, taking of days off, etc.). You should contact the prud'homme council..