Can we still benefit from the housing adjustment aid paid by the National Old Age Insurance Fund (Cnav)?

Verified 23 January 2024 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

No, these aids shall be replaced by MaPrimeAdapt' or the capital works tax credit for persons with disabilities or seniors who lose their independence.

Some pension funds may, however, offer housing adjustment assistance. It is advisable to inquire at your cash register.

Who can help me?

Find who can answer your questions in your region