What assistance can be received to carry out work in your home?

Verified 29 October 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Financial assistance can be paid if you undertake work in your home. They are for tenants or owner-occupiers.

A simulator shows the financial assistance you can receive for energy renovation of your home:

Search for aids for the renovation of housing

Répondez aux questions successives et les réponses s’afficheront automatiquement

To help you choose your work, you can call on a specialist habitat renovation consultant for free:

Who shall I contact