Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Prime energy "MaPrimeRénov'" 

Verified 08 June 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

Do you want to do energy renovation work (change of heating, insulation, ventilation...)? You can receive financial assistance under certain conditions MaPrimeRenovate'. It is addressed to owner-occupiers (or any other holder of a title of ownership, for example usufructuary), lessors or unions of co-owners. It relates to housing occupied as a principal residence. We explain the process to take advantage of it.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page