Residence card of a retired (or inactive) EU/EEA/Swiss citizen

Verified 01 April 2024 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

If you are European and if you come to France as a retired (or inactive) person, you do not need a residence card to live in France. However, you can ask for one.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page