Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Basic social assistance allowance for the elderly

Verified 02 February 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

If you do not receive a pension and your application forAspa: titleContent has been rejected, you can apply for the simple state-paid home care benefit for the elderly.

What applies to you ?

What is your family situation?

Where do you live?

What is your nationality?

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas